Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Troubling Poetry

Well, apparently poetry writing is getting me into a heap of trouble. I have been writing poetry since the 4Th grade. I think its a little obvious to my professor. Basically I have been told to quit taking poetic license with my essays. So that means I must write in the proper grammatical structure. Well the trouble with this is I've been out of school for six years. During this time I've continued in my poetic endeavors. And actually forgotten how to write clearly. So I'm in trouble, I'm going to have to hunt for grammar help. Unfortunately I don't have much insight to offer today, other than poetry is going to lead to my inevitable academic death. Thus trapping me in my head where I'll be the only one who understands my creative and yet lonely sentence structure.

No comments: