Sunday, February 25, 2007

30 Rock and the worm

Let me say this first.. bahhhhahahahhahahahahhahahahhaaaaaaaaaa!!! Absolutely love this show!!!!!! Its pee pee on myself hilarious! Tina Fey is comedic genius along with Mr. Baldwin! I started watching it when I went to visit my mother and sister in Alabama.. When I returned however I didn't follow up with it very well. Anyways I went to NBC's website and caught the most recent episode online...I was doubled over with laughter. These people are so insanely funny and the girl that plays jenna, actually made me see her as someone other than the fruitcake serial killing twin from Law and Order SVU (which is my favorite all time tv show, I like poe come on what did ya expect?) Anyways tracy morgan is just awesome as well...The whole cast is terrific...I hope the show continues to do well, I see it earned a spot on NBC's prestigious thursday night line up so it can't be doing to bad. OK going to go watch some more episodes....Oh yeah and E weekend edition ended its Show today with M.E.'s Oscar nominated song from An inconvient Truth.

No comments: