Sunday, February 25, 2007

Insane ammunition

Picture a firing squad, rowed up, women all in military green uniforms, aiming rifles, using insanity for gun powder, and atrocious words as ammunition. Picture their foe strapped to a time withered, wooden pole, awaiting their pummeling and the slow death of their soul. Not that words can kill or even maim, no what they do is much worse. Its slow depraved torture, killing a minute piece of self esteem, a small fragment of that person's soul, one malicious utterance at a time. There have been times that I've been on the firing squad, aiming the gun believing that I had the right. I consider these instances to be the absolute worst mistakes I've ever made in my life, thus far.
And just where are you going with this you're probably wondering., I know, I know, I'm going to say something thats been said a million times before. Please bare with me, I just wanted to share a little insight.

Think about what you say, how you say it, and most importantly why you feel the need to say it. Much of the time the motivation is one of cruelty, motivated by the wounds within the gun gripper's soul... Whatever inflicted the wound often causes the one who wears it to resort to evil deeds as a means to heal the open sore. Sadly these atrocities that the gun holder commits just end up leaving the wound deeper and more decayed.

No comments: