Thursday, February 22, 2007

blurred lines

The essence of life--blurred lines. Concrete is as abstract as truth. The lines we live are blurred and hazy, ever changing ever curving, sometimes severed, sometimes straight. Oh how I used to long for the straight line of life. To be able to blend into a crowd, to not be cursed with a random genetic anomaly, something that has always instilled an insatiable drive to prove myself and somehow led to self destruction when I could not meet the bar I set for myself... I know drugs, I know depression and I know of suicidal feelings... I know of denying myself an inalienable right, One that the president has chosen to deny me. I know what its like to have fire and brimstone singe my truth. I know what its like to walk with demons and to eat with angels. I know what its like to have adversity deprive me of oxygen to the point of near extinction. I know what its like to live a blurred line.... And I wouldn't have it any other way..

No comments: