Saturday, February 24, 2007

People who don't give back

I've been in florida for a little over a year now. Within that time, I have gotten reaquainted with family members whom I'd not seen since I was a small child. What I have learned from that experience is that I don't like them very much. I have a cousin, who I used to spend quite a bit of time with when I first arrived here. I live on a lowly monthly income so when things got really tight, they suggested a roommate. Its a guy that until recently worked with my cousin's husband.. Well my cousin's husband quit his job, dale, my roommate does not drive because of a suspended liscense.Neither do I as far as that goes, not because of a suspended liscense, its due to it being nonexistant. So therefore, when this happened it left my roomate without a job as well.. So this is my rant. We, Dale and I, have loaned money to my cousin. I've helped them with yard work, yard sales, keeping their daughter...House work...for nothing in return... Now that the chips are down, they won't answer our phone calls or anything... Its been two weeks... Dales income helps me live a little more comfortably. I could do it without him but it would be tight. Ok the problem is, I don't have enough to support Dale... I can't throw him out, there's no where for him to go...What the hell am I supposed to do? I'm hoping that things work themselves out.. Trying to stay optimistic...However it still doesnt keep me from wanting leave a nasty message on my cousin's answering machine. Lovely words come to mind, thank goodness they have a child, so thats the one thing that prohibits me from actually going through with the colorful messages i'd like to leave

No comments: