Friday, March 2, 2007

sleepless nights

Its hot, my a/c is on the fritz and I live in sunny florida, how can it possibly be humid this early? I live in north central Florida. There's no reason for this... Yes I am whining, too misrable to do anything else, and the service company, is gonna be a few days. Oh well it could be worse...Anyone catch nashville star? I did of course the finale was tonight.. Angela won, I am very excited i actually voted for her. Ok i'm going back in front of the fan, when air becomes a convience I get to enjoy again, I'm sure I'll be once again full of babel...Until then, pray for cooler temps so that I don';t melt...I am made of sugar ya know..hahahahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The day of the big storm.It got hot here too afterwards.We live in your neck o the woods.

destinationtwilightzone said...

Well thanks for stopping in!!!! Yeah it was horrible, my family all lives near enterprise alabama, where the high school got hit... I was frantically calling them, The whole day.. and again thanks for reading me!!!

Laura