Thursday, March 22, 2007

spring, A's and papers

Spring is here, everyone is excited but me, the cynic. Florida summer's are HOT!! So the arrival of spring is a foretelling of the summer that looms around the corner. So no I am not happy to see spring...I'm not happy to see the onset of 100 degree temps..I am not happy to feel sticky and sweaty.. No i don't like summer...LOL
So I still have an A in english Class... I have a research paper that I have been busting my arse on, which would be why I haven't posted for awhile... Frankly the time I spend on the internet searching for sources, leaves me little desire to sit on the computer if I don't have too! Which is a good thing because God knows I let the puter eat up too much of my time before so I've been watching movies and reading in my sparse spare time LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear you're in school!It was only a dream while with us(the Boaeding House Gang),and now a reality!No matterwhat,I always think of you with kindness.Think of me if,and how you will,or not at all.The straight A's doesn't surprise me(lugh/Steve).You are cool,so hang in there through Summer.You know we have to do the same thing.Luv,Stephen.