Thursday, March 22, 2007

message boards, instigation and drama

Ok normally I never speak up or anything when I'm on a fansite message board. I know better, if you don't agree, just don't respond but today, I made the stupid mistake of opening my mouth or well in this case letting my fingers run wild...There was a post beneath mariska hargitay's pics at a gotham magazine party or whatever it was. This post said *I was gagging all the way through until the last two, BD is cute : ) Ok well there has been a lot of complaints lately of Olivia and elliot being the center of the show (law and order svu) putting the other characters on the back-burner.. It didn't used to be that way, really it was a team effort and I am in agreement with them for the most part. Ok back to the post, Chris Meloni was also in a few of the pics that I'm talking about, I assumed that this person was gagging because of all the attention the actor and actress were recieving once again, So me being a Mariska fan, was a little offended by the remark.... So i just wanted to bring to light the fact that even though Mariska was receiving alot of the lime light...It didn't mean she wasn't still a good actress and a good person....So I posted beneath this persons post, these feelings...Hell my exact post was this...Ya know, I know Mariska has been in the lime light alot but still it doesn't mean that she isn't a good actress, she does try to help people but thats just my opinion... And of course i caught hell...What I said is now "The attacking and accusing post" And of course the person who posted it was gagging over Mariska's hair, And i made an extreme assumption....So whatever thats all i have to say, I'm a firm believer in if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all...whenever i break that rule I suffer

No comments: