Friday, October 24, 2008

Moron By Default

Hello to myself because apparently that is what blogging is for, to talk to ones self.. I still so dont get this but its supposed to be theraputic...Whatever. Random thoughts. I hate domestication, I loathe the kitchen... Its the one place where i feel completely and utterly lost. My mother is a fantastic cook, as for me, I have the graceful ability to burn water. Yes that's possible and no don't ask me how. I'm not telling!

Tunes - Gretchen Peters, Gretchen Peters, Gretchen Peters...Please listen to her music she's one of my favorite singer/songwriters and certainly doesn't get enough credit :)

Shows- Grey's Anatomy- Sara Ramirez- that's pronounced Sada by the way.. she sings and when she sings fever I melt. Enough said!

Movies- I haven't seen anything I have liked in ages

Reading- I am rereading The awakening by kate chopin

Ok I am going to go continue on my domesticated path and do laundry...and eat a sandwhich. then stare at a bag of dorritoes and tell myself that its chalk full of calories and i shouldn't eat them but will likely give in and eat them anyway...So suck on that LOL

the end

No comments: